One for the Ladies!

Although this is mostly a discussion and news group on men's fashions, once in a while I like to feature an unknown brand or designer of women's clothing.

Today, I would like to present to you Tanya Rashkova, the designer par excellence of the Bulgarian fashion house, Enita.

Tanya is definitely on the avantgarde for her success in combining classic styles to trendy looks, for which she was conferred the title "Best of Bulgaria" for women's fashion.

I met Tanya back in 2004, in her hometown, Veliko Turnovo, an enchanting Balkan city with a 7000-year history that is nestled on the steep hills of central Bulgaria. Not only does Tanya design womenswear but she runs the manufacturing plant and numerous boutiques throughout the country, as well.

Tanya explained to me how she obtains all the materials used in her creations from suppliers of Italy's most prestigious brand names and, thus, are characterized by profound colours and lucid materials of high quality.

Needless to say, Enita was one of the lines that I carried in my portfolio years ago when I had my showroom in Italy.

Ah, to return to the good ole' days!

Photo from Enita Fashion House.