My Favorite Italian Brands (Part 2)

Another one of my all time favorite men's lines goes by the name of Sonny Bono. (Yeah, I chuckle too every time I say that!) I've never uncovered any relation to Cher, but--then again--you never know!

The line offers a total look, from hats right down to matching shoes! Just last September when I was back home in Naples, I picked up a hooded jacket (Prince of Wales Plaid), a black thin tie, a fitted black shirt with a touch of shine, tailored low-cut black jeans, a belt, and a pair of shoes that resemble the jacket--an entire non-conformist business suit--all for about 300 euro.

Sonny Bono modestly defines itself as citywear, sportswear, and basic. If you (or your customers) are looking to be trendy and unique but not too diverse, then this brand is for you!

Take a virtual trip to Bella Napoli and have a look! Sonny Bono "The beat goes on..."