Ryan Reynolds for GQ

This one's for you, ladies.
And you...ladies.


GQ has an interview and editorial with Ryan Reynolds, whose upcoming Green Lantern movie is eagerly anticipated by at least one resident of the Haus of T Lo. Unfortunately ladies (and ladies), they somehow didn't manage to get his shirt off him. Which is odd, because it seems like we've seen more pics of him half-naked than clothed. Then again, if we had those abs we'd be finding all kinds of new and interesting reasons to take our shirts off in public too.

First, the obligatory soundbites:

"I have a discipline that has served me very well in my career and in my personal life," he says, "and that's gotten stronger as I've gotten older. I've always felt if I don't just have a natural knack for it, I will just outdiscipline the competition if I have to—work harder than anybody else."

"Things change when you get married in general. But in terms of being a couple that's in a public situation and speculated about and all that nonsense, it's changed a little bit. I'm a little more guarded, I think. I'm a little bit more wary of having my relationship turning into a soap opera. I've just unilaterally not addressed it. That's kind of been the fail-safe for me."

He sounds a little...rigid. You can form your own opinion by reading the entire interview here.


And now the (sadly, clothed) pics:











We likey. He's kind of giving off a Rock Hudson vibe in some of these pics. We always thought he was blandly good looking (from the neck up, at least) but they managed to find a more interesting side of him. He wears clothes well. Who knew?

[Photo Credit: gq.com]

Post a Comment

Labels: ,