PR: Cranky Judges!

"Look! Look at how ugly it is!"

Minions, we don't know what they were pumping into the studio, but those judges were the crankiest buncha bitches we ever did see. Let's take a closer look, T Lo style.

"I don't know what to say anymore. The person in my earphone is even speechless. Michael?"

"These shorts are riding up my ass! I'm hungry! These dresses are assy! It's too hot in here! These chairs are uncomfortable!"

"Oh please, Michael, Try being pregnant and sitting on these torture devices."

"HAR! Good one, Nin-ster! Let's see the Tangerine Queen carry around a bowling ball in his stomach for 6 months."

"As far as I’m concerned, as long as men look at me that way, I’m earning my keep. Then every once in a while I think, no. This is something else. I don’t want my husband to see this."

"Uh... okay. Valerie, why don't you tell us about this piece of shit you made?"

"WellfirstImadeajacketandskirtbuthenTimcameinandtoldus--"

"You talk too fucking fast."

"I want to scream at you for ruining all this. Then, you tried to fix it and there's no point. I don't love you."

"Can we please focus here? I have a meeting later today."

"Yeah, with a BOTOX NEEDLE! HAHAHA!"

"Michael, could you please, for once, shut your fat mouth? Michael Drummond, you're up. Explain yourself."

"I just wanted to make my model look beautiful, and I--"

"You should be glad she watches what she eats. You don't want her to look like a little lesbian."

"This offends me, Michael. You offend me. The fact that we exist on the same plane is an offense to me."

"I'll...try harder next time, Nina."

"What would you do if you were me? Would you love you?"

"... What?"

"How could someone do that to the person that they love; that they have children with? Doesn’t this all mean anything?"

"I don't -- Are you feeling alright?"

"Disco excuse-making! Slutty, slutty, shitty! What does the little Asian girl have to say for herself?"

"I --"

"Are you thinking of what to say? Or are you just looking at that door?"

"Don't even bother, throwing-under-the-bus girl. You threw someone under the bus! I hate you so much."

"I agree with Heidi. I hate you too."

"Who's the cute boy? He makes me want to hump my washer during the spin cycle."

*blush*

"You don't kiss boys. Boys kiss you."

"Both, actually."

"Get him the hell out of here. He makes me feel old."

"Andy, why don't you tell us what the fuck you were thinking?"

"Well, I tried to imagine what Jackie would wear today and then --"

"Don't you dare lie to me, I'll cut your fingers off!"

"What the fuck is this? Are you on some sort of medication?"

"HAHAHA! PANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTS!!!!!"

"Okay, Michael needs a bottle and his diaper changed so we better move this along. Tell the little gimp he's up."

"I tried to look at --"

"You win! Here's a hundred thousand dollars!"

"Don't pay attention to Michael."

"Congratulations! I feel like I'm going to float away if Don isn't there to hold me down."

"Oh, whatever. Just give it to him. I've got underboob sweat and I have to pee."

"BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES! PEE-PEE!"

"My people are Nordic. And let me tell you, they wouldn't be caught dead in some of this shit."

Post a Comment

Labels: , , , , ,